As a former banker, Bangs has been on both sides of the desk. He now shares the secrets that business owners seeking financing need to know, including how to:
• Collect relevant information from inside and outside the company.
• Analyze current market conditions as well as the business’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
• Determine the appropriate amount and kinds of financing.
• Construct a financing proposal reflecting economic conditions and banker’s requirements.
• Offer the most persuasive information for investors to make informed decisions.
• Deal with risks and opportunities.
For businesses small or large, profit or nonprofit, Bangs shares his business philosophy: "The thrill comes in making a business grow, serving more customers, trying out new ways to deliver value to them, and watching you